- Click on the + sign to see the course materials under the title.
- At the end of the course materials there is a quiz block with a START button.
- Click on START to take the quiz.
- At the end of the quiz there is a form that asks for your name, email, and certificate number.
- Once you pass the quiz, you will be emailed a certificate to the email provided in that form. The email will come from Quiz-Maker; please check your spam if you don’t see it in your inbox.
Pit Crew/ High Performance CPR
Objectives: Review the Science off High Performance CPR
Review the Mechanics of HPCPR
Review the Pit Crew Approach to Cardiac Arrest
Learn new HPCPR Algorithms
Stop the Bleed
Review and teach the concepts and basic skills required to keep patients with life-threatening bleeding injuries alive until professional assistance or additional resources arrive.
LEARNING OUTCOME: Upon completion of this continuing education course, you will demonstrate an understanding of the anatomical alterations, pathophysiology, and emergency care.
Identify some risk factors for stroke.
Discuss the major classifications of stroke.
Describe the structural anatomy of the normal brain and the alterations in function resulting from stroke.
Outline the pathophysiology and etiology of stroke.
Describe the components of prehospital care and evaluation of stroke