Initial and Recertification for EMR, EMT, Paramedic
How do I certify or recertify?
Where do I find the initial and recertification forms?
All forms for initial and recertification can be found in the Certification Section under the level of certification you wish to apply.
Why or when do I need to certify with NorCal EMS
Nor-Cal will process all of your application materials, including course completion certificates and NREMT tests (if required for your level), as well as the LiveScan/fingerprinting once all collected. When all required paperwork is in, Nor-Cal connects with the State EMSA and puts you in and updates your information.
Who do I contact for…?
For all inquires, contact us at general mail with your question and we will direct it to the appropriate person.
- Annabelle P. Entsminger Prehospital Education Scholarship
- Board of Directors
- Contact/About Us
- Continuing Education Courses
- Disease (Flu, Covid, Monkeypox, Ebola)
- Laryngoscope: Train the Trainer
- My account
- News and Events
- Nor-Cal EMS Fee Schedule
- OES Region III Info
- Paramedic Accreditation Test page
- Provider Resources
- Training and Job Opportunities
- User Agreement
- Virtual Conference Series